Happy Mothers Day
Today in England is Mothers Day. Above on the right is my mum and on the left is my mother in law.
On a daily basis I speak to my mum and up until this day she has helped me out with pretty much everything that I do, firstly because I am incapable of doing most things other than training myself and my clients and eating and secondly because she is a mum and thats what good mums do. She helps me without question or want of anything in return and this has always been a great influence on the way that I treat others. Although she lives on the other side of the planet I know that she is always there for me if I need to talk or need advice or help, so the makes me feel that she is always by my side. So today rather than writing about vegetables or squats I decided to write about my mum as I know she reads this blog everyday. My daily blog always has bullet points of how a particular food or exercise helps so I thought that I would continue with this theme today for my mothers day blog!
Reasons why my mum is great:
- Because she has adopted my dog and treats him like her baby
- Because she always remembers things for me and reminds me when I need to do them
- Because she never gets angry and always takes care of everybody
- Because she is patient and thoughtful
- Because she cooks nice sunday roasts
- Because she is probably reading this right now and checking all my spelling and punctuation
- Because she gets the most pleasure out of being with her family and taking care of them
- Because she has always put up with my nonsense !
- Because there is not enough bullet points in the world for me to explain why she is so great