When it comes to your diet being prepared is king, if you haven’t got a healthy snack or meal to hand then your only quick option is usually processed junk. Protein muffins are a great way to be prepared for your week and an amazing tasting snack. Working out with a personal trainer has many great advantages, at Leigh Carter Personal Training Milton Keynes and West Milton Keynes we pride ourselves on helping our clients overcome all food and exercise obstacles with ease, by offering easy and manageable solutions to the everyday problems might be preventing you from getting the right nutrition and effective fitness training.
- 1 banana
- ¾ cup egg whites
- ½ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup oats
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- ¼ cup honey (optional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
How to make these lovely fitness protein muffins !!!
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray muffin tray with cooking spray.
2. Blend all ingredients together until smooth and place in muffin tray (usually 12).
3. Bake until you can insert a fork and remove it without anything sticking, about 17 minutes. Makes 12 servings.