Here is a quick and easy recipe for you, we have this in our house all the time and is a perfect addiction to chicken. Health and fitness is all about being prepared. Get you food prep done on a sunday and leave your squats, pushups, lunges and sprints for the week.
- 190g quinoa
- 4 large tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- Bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thoroughly rinse tabbouleh in cold water. Put into 500ml boiling water and cook gently, covered, for 10-15 minutes until cooked but not mushy, all water should have evaporated.
- Mix all ingredients together and add to the cooled tabbouleh.
- An extremely quick and healthy salad, served cold and goes with everything.